Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, I’m so excited! It’s been a mad dash since my last post to get little things done. I fixed the hem issues on the upper class gown. I attached fasteners to the underskirt and a new set to my peasant skirt. I made a peasant bodice, not quite completing the planned overhaul, but good enough to wear. [I still want to add trim to the skirt and make a new chemise.] I made a hat to wear with the upper class gown (a nightmare), and I pulled together some jewelry pieces out of assorted buttons and plastic pearls. I’m currently working on sleeves to match the upper class forepart, and today I might make a caul to go under the hat. Dress diaries will be updated once I can sleep again.
Thanks for your time!