The intended’s garb was completed to wearable status last night (diary will be updated soon). There are a bunch of aesthetic additions that I’d like to make, but functionally, it was good. The floppy hat that I made him ended up on my noggin instead because of sizing issues. I officially do not like making hats. That being said, I’ll be practicing as much as possible until I get something that works. Today was a successful test of the ensemble, and we won the Peasant Dance competition to boot. We were sweaty, it rained a slight bit, and I managed to spill meade on my underskirt, but we had a great time. There were lots of compliments on our ability to match and how well we fit one another. It was a great day, and that’s all I’ve got!
Thanks for reading.