I was going to take some time to relax this past week, since we weren’t going to faire. And then, I got in the mood to sew, so I started on my black high-necked smock for the Lady Corvina ensemble instead. I’ll make updates to that project page shortly.
We’ll be visiting the MDRF next weekend, so I may made a quick and dirty gown with whatever I’ve got lying around. I know I have large pieces of wool, enough green damask for a bodice, and other random bits from other projects. If I don’t come up with anything, I’ll likely wear my peasant ensemble. I don’t want to do upper class Tudor until I can make a Margo, but I did pick up Simplicity 2589 a few months ago, which would work as a backup. This should be an interesting week.
Thanks for reading!